Emotional intelligence skills are critical for self-leadership, interpersonal relationships, effective human performance, and advancement.
The EQ-i 2.0® and EQ 360® apply decades of emotional intelligence research in five composite areas with their corresponding competencies, and share an overall “Happiness” score:
- Self-Perception: Self-Regard, Self-Actualization, Emotional Self-Awareness
- Self-Expression: Emotional Expression, Assertiveness, Independence
- Interpersonal: Interpersonal Relationships, Empathy, Social Responsibility
- Decision Making: Problem Solving, Reality Testing, Impulse Control
- Stress Management: Flexibility, Stress Tolerance, Optimism
These are learned skills – you can boost your EQ with focus and practice.
The EQ-i 2.0® self-evaluation and EQ 360® that includes feedback from others are online assessments that take about 30 minutes to complete.
For both, you receive a comprehensive report that provides a detailed interpretation of how effectively you use the 15 emotional intelligence skills competencies per composite area with insight into your areas of strength and potential development. If you’ve chosen the EQ 360® your scores will also be shown in contrast to those you’ve asked to participate in your feedback.
Furthermore, the report describes how your EQ competencies work together and offers strategies for bringing your EQ abilities into balance for your well-being, interpersonal relationships, communication, workplace performance, and overall success.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about these assessments and my coaching approach, I’d be delighted to speak with you. You can schedule a time here.